sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

learned blog? educational blog? class blog?

I am doing a blog about an art subject in relation to ICT.

A blog is a communication tool that could be helpful in educational process because students can share contents and interact, making learning easier and more enjoyable.
I am learning about what things I have to know before doing a blog by reading some information from different sources about: what is a blog; the advantages; the main rules; how my students can communicate artistically with their works. 
Now, I show you the purpose of my blog:
Firstly, with this blog, my students can share their materials, ideas and opinions.
Secondly, parents can stay in touch with what is going on class.
Thirdly, this blog is an instrument or resource to ease the communication with our students out of the classroom.
Fourthly, the students will appreciate their own art work. They will upload it with a small description and opinion about it.
Finally, I advise you to contribute to this blog in order to convert it in a key tool for the development of the students. It is a different way to communicate with them.

*Information about websites:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario