viernes, 10 de enero de 2014

3D with Zim&Zou


Welcome everybody to my new blog. 
Currently, I am working as a monitor in a primary school and I am studying English at Language School in Benidorm. 
I was working as an au pair in Winchester and in London too. I went to UK because I wanted to improve my English. 
I like new technologies and I think they are a great progress in our educational system.
I studied art and design and I would like to share with you some information about art and education.




Zim&Zou was formed by Lucie Thomas and Thibault Zimmermann.They work with different fields including paper sculpture, installation, graphic design, illustration.Rather than composing images on a computer, they prefer creating real objects with paper and taking photos out of them.Their choice of paper is due to the versatility and good quality of the material, especially when it is sculpted and photographed.


More information about Zim&Zou

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario